Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pattern and misc games

kolerv9923-1kolerv9923-1 Member
edited April 2022 in Logic Games 50 karma

What should I do about these games? I'm foolproofing PT1-35 and I hit the stretch of PT10-16 and there was one pattern game on each and I was just dumbfounded. I couldn't do it on first glance and it has me worried if it pops up in 2022.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/ajfrzi/comprehensive_list_of_rarely_tested_logic_games/

on that list, there was a 20 year gap between the pattern games. Why did it just come up in the mid 2010s again?

I'm just worried bc most of the misc games I've came across in PT1-35 had me paralyzed when I first saw them. Although, I think I wouldn't see some of those misc games on the newer LSATs like the train station and the pattern one with words(hopefully not). What are y'all thoughts and advices on this?

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Misc games have come up more often, just in undisclosed tests. IIRC, since FLEX there have been misc games a few times. Oct 2020 for sure.

Its just like getting a weird one-off misc LR question. The novelty may shock you but it still comes down to staying calm and translating what they give you into something usable, like you would on any other question. Almost by definition you will never see another game like any misc game you drill, but the value IMO is in teaching you to not freak out and employ your strategies.