Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Advice

thejuniorKAFthejuniorKAF Free Trial Member
edited April 2022 in Logic Games 19 karma

Hello everyone!

First time LSAT taker here. Taking the April LSAT on Friday morning. My RC and LR scores are reasonable enough, but I’m getting killed on LGs, mostly due to timing with constructing diagrams. Pretty last minute…but does anyone have any suggestions for the best method to fix this? What’s the best resource to utilize for strictly LGs? I’ve been focusing on practice LSATs and volume of questions…is this efficient? Thank you!

Comments

• Yan WangYan Wang Member
    285 karma

For me to improve on LG, I practiced challenging games repeatedly to the point it became automatic to make inferences and push rules together. Think proactively to do this instead of letting the questions force you to do so. That is my big picture thinking about logic games. Best of luck with the April test!

• thejuniorKAFthejuniorKAF Free Trial Member
    19 karma

Yeah I think the primary problem for me is it’s taking too long to make inferences that bring everything together. I’m missing just a few final steps. I feel it’d be better to take a little more time to complete thoroughly and guess some final questions if I don’t finish rather than try to beat the clock to finish all. I guess I just need to keep grinding LG problems from PTs.

Thank you!