Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accomodations

maloriehensonmaloriehenson Core Member
in June 2023 LSAT 14 karma

I submitted my paperwork for accommodations on April 7th (for the June test). This whole time it has been "under review" on LSAC and I looked today and there was nothing indicating that I had submitted paperwork. Ugh...I'm super frustrated. I emailed LSAC so I hope they get back to me soon. I never got an email indicating the I had submitted paperwork for accommodations. It just kept saying that they were under review so I assumed they received them. Has this happened to anyone before?

Comments

• alwaysshiftingalwaysshifting Core Member
    22 karma

that's so weird. I submitted my request day before June registration closed and surprisingly they approved and emailed me the next day. Would definitely get in contact with them

• maloriehensonmaloriehenson Core Member
    14 karma

I reached out and they said that my account was still under review...ugh I guess I'll just keep waiting

• alwaysshiftingalwaysshifting Core Member
    22 karma

That's annoying, sorry you're having to deal with that. hopefully it all gets resolved pretty soon.

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

same, I didn't get a confirmation email either. Do you mind sharing the email that you reached out to?

• dmlang22dmlang22 Member
    130 karma

also where did you see that it says your request is under review?

• maloriehensonmaloriehenson Core Member
    14 karma

If you go to the test that you're scheduled for and click on it it will say "file under review" or something else. I emailed accom@lsac.org. It's listed on the website and they got back to me within 2 business days