Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR and Printer Questions

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
in General 2573 karma
Does anyone BR the entire PT, or just the ones that were circled? I'm just now starting PT and I just want to make sure that I'm understanding each question type. I only circled those that I wasn't 100% but I guess I just want to solidfy that I know this question type and why I chose the answer. My plan is to BR the entire PT in the beginning of my BR studies then only BR those that I've circled once I've gained more confidence. I just took my first PT and for some reason I feel like I just took the training wheels off my bike! Does anyone see any issues with BR the entire PT? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Printer - I purchased the Samsung 2020 laser printer someone recommended. I know the ink should last longer with the laser printer but I think I'll still be using lots of paper with LG. I have been using wide ruled notebook paper. It's much cheaper than printing paper, especially this time of year because of back to school sales. Most times you can get it for about .25 per pack for about 150 sheets, $1 for 600 sheets. The printer paper I buy is about $3 - $4 for 500 sheets. Can anyone think of any issues using this paper could create? I haven't been able to come up with anything. I'm just trying to figure out the cheapest way without screwing myself over in some way. Thoughts?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Your approach is fine, many people do it this way, and transitioning from a full BR to a circle BR can really help cement your recognition of 100% certainty and accuracy so there's definitely plenty of value to be had there.

As far as the paper goes, I would honestly stick to blank paper and just print double sided (manually if need be). The test isn't on wide ruled notebook paper so I would just advise that you try to get it as close to the real thing as possible. Others might not think this is an issue, but then again, if that flimsy LSAT paper were cheap, readily accessible and easy to print on then I bet all of those people would start using that. I just wouldn't want to get used to having lines on the page, especially during LG where you might inadvertently start relying on them for diagramming and such. Maybe I'm just being overly paranoid, but why risk it? It's an investment in your future so 20 bucks for 2500 pages is more than worth it in my opinion.
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    Thx @Pacifico
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @tanes256 said:
    Does anyone see any issues with BR the entire PT? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    No issues! This is actually the ideal :D

When you're taking 2-3 PT's a week, it can be very difficult to find time to BR every single question. Typically when I do this it takes 4-5 hours. But ... worth it!

Ultimately you should at least BR the questions you circled. More is more when it comes to BR!