Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Private tutor

jennifer.levito-1-1jennifer.levito-1-1 Core Member
in General 16 karma

Hello!

I am looking for a 1 on 1 tutor in the Philadelphia area… any recommendations? I would like to work on building a study schedule, setting realistic expectations, and to have someone help me evaluate where I am going wrong on prior test and practice tests and to help identify my weaknesses and strengths.

Thank you :)

Comments

• logan1313logan1313 Member
    edited May 2022 69 karma

He is not in the Philly area, but would definitely recommend @"Cant Get Right"

I just received a 172 (my initial diagnostic was 147) and a few sessions with him really helped me get over a several months long plateau.

Regardless, best of luck!

• Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    413 karma

Hey! The tutors here at 7Sage would love to be able to assist you in your studying journey! Not only do we help you create a personalized homework schedule, but our 99th percentile tutors are especially trained to look over your analytics and pinpoint exactly where you can receive maximum point increases -- sometimes even finding weaknesses you didn't realize you had! If you want to learn more about how we can fit into your preparation for test day, you can use this link to schedule a free 30 minute consultation: https://calendly.com/aastha-sinha-21/7sage-tutoring-free-consult-aastha

I hope to hear from you soon!