Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA!! June LSAT Time Slot Sign-ups are OPEN! (Repeat Test Takers)

sb253310sb253310 Member
in June 2022 LSAT 58 karma

Just opened up Proctor U to check if I could schedule because I remembered hearing that people who were NOT first time test takers were able to schedule earlier on Proctor U ahead of the time that LSAC emails out the link. It worked!!!! I am scheduled now and got the time I wanted!!!! Go check if you are a repeat test taker! Sending good vibes to all testing in June, we got this!

Comments

• yh2892yh2892 Member
    14 karma

I just checked Proctor U and scheduled my June test too. Thanks for sharing the news! And fingercrossed for us all!

• chiwala4dadchiwala4dad Member
    24 karma

I knew there was something about getting to sign up early, but wasn't certain on what it was. TY for the post!

• belluhhhbelluhhh Member
    19 karma

Thank you so much for sharing!! I was able to schedule as well. Good luck ya'll!

• Lianah12Lianah12 Member
    51 karma

TY so much for letting me know! Best of luck to everyone!!

• sgriffgorsgriffgor Member
    98 karma

Thank you for sharing this! Good luck, everyone!!

• Live_Laugh_LawsuitLive_Laugh_Lawsuit Yearly Member
    edited May 2022 16 karma

All signed up and ready to go! Best of luck my friends! Quick question- to those of you who successfully signed up for your session, did you get an email confirmation of any sort? ProctorU's site pulled up an Order Successful page after I signed up, but I haven't received email confirmation yet. Just wanted to see if this is normal!

• claremontclaremont Core Member
    590 karma

@Live_Laugh_Lawsuit,

I haven't received an email confirmation and I signed up last night.