Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Core Curriculum Gone - 7Sage Forum

Core Curriculum Gone

in General 51 karma

Did anyone else's syllabus just suddenly disappear???

Comments

• floresnfloresn Member
    72 karma

Yes!

• azaadbrar-1-1azaadbrar-1-1 Core Member
    18 karma

I think its a system wide thing. Same thing happened to me hopefully our progress that was being tracked doesnt reset

• Bingus B.Bingus B. Core Member
    18 karma

same here

• heeranjohnheeranjohn Yearly Member
    17 karma

I had the same issue

• kneufeldkneufeld Core Member
    2 karma

yes me too

• shawn102shawn102 Alum Member
    56 karma

same here. yikes. I just sent the admin a question over this prob. thought i was the only one..

• 50 karma

me too I thought I was studying so much that I was seeing things!!!!

• Muscle1988Muscle1988 Core Member
    12 karma

Yes, it just happened to me as well...

• cyalda-1-1-1-1-1-1-1cyalda-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 Core Member
    2 karma

me too!

• Oak_Holly-1Oak_Holly-1 Member
    9 karma

I can still see my syllabus, but there is content missing; when I select "show locked content" it shows what used to be my full syllabus. Is it normal that once you complete a lesson that it becomes locked? I have just noticed this for the first time

• Marty MajorMarty Major Alum Member
    9 karma

I am so glad to hear others experienced this. I thought I was going crazy

• amina123amina123 Member
    9 karma

yes mine locked me out of the lessons I was doing and my entire syllabus is gone, its telling me to upgrade but I am paying the regular plan so shouldn't I have access to it?

• lenahanclenahanc Core Member
    9 karma

I sent an email and they are trying to sort it now!

• erica.barraerica.barra Core Member
    46 karma

Thank god, I'm not the only one. Ugh I need this fixed asap, I need to study 😭

• maddieand24maddieand24 Member
    11 karma

This happened to me as well. Really frustrating considering I am taking the June test and there's only 8 days before the first test date. Hopefully they resolve it quickly :open_mouth:

• jev_1607jev_1607 Member
    16 karma

Did this happen to only monthly users or everyone?

• JulianmeJulianme Member
    9 karma

Locked out

• jedel23523jedel23523 Core Member
    24 karma

I cleared my cookies and exited the browser and this fixed it.

• Emely.1129Emely.1129 Member
    6 karma

Yes! I was so concerned lol but i feel more reassured knowing now that it's a system wide thing and not just my account.

• maddieand24maddieand24 Member
    11 karma

@maddieand24 said:
    This happened to me as well. Really frustrating considering I am taking the June test and there's only 8 days before the first test date. Hopefully they resolve it quickly :open_mouth:

Update: Mine resolved on its own about a minute ago

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2022 5740 karma

Hi @fatimah0taha-1, @floresn, @azaadbrar-1, @"Bingus B.",@heeranjohn, @"shawntang102-1", @kneufeld, @keylimequeen88-1, @cyalda, @Muscle1988, @"Marty Major", @AminaKhan, @lenahanc, @maddieand24, @Julianme,

I am so sorry for the trouble.

We just rolled out a fix so you should be able to access the Core Curriculum now. Please let me know if you are still having trouble.