Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Room Requirements

r.anger1r.anger1 Core Member

LSAC just sent out an email mentioning that we should not take the test in a room with floor to ceiling windows, but this wasn't explicitly discussed in the Candidate Agreement. The candidate agreement says no rooms with glass walls (like cubicles), so this entire time I've been planning to take my test in my kitchen where I have a dining table. However, the kitchen leads to the backyard so there is a sliding door that is almost floor to ceiling...what should I do?

Comments

• C_S_D 01C_S_D 01 Member
    edited June 2022 252 karma

I noticed this difference as well. I have read and re-read the Candidate Agreement to make sure I wouldn't miss something essential. And so I agree with you that this is a curveball.

I have never taken the test before so I have no real advice. However, eliminating any potential for being flagged seems like the way to go. It would be a shame to face a negative consequence for something simple to fix, if you have another room you could use.

• neghinm-1-1neghinm-1-1 Member
    44 karma

I had the same concern today since 3/4 of the walls I plan to take the exam in are all floor to ceiling glass. I ended up calling both LSAC and Proctor U and they confirmed I could have drapes to cover the windows. Ran to IKEA after.

Hope that helps!