Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Schedule Suggestions?

butterstylebutterstyle Core Member
in General 25 karma

Hi all! I'm looking for some suggestions on structuring my study schedule for the upcoming September test.
A bit on my background:

I started studying around mid May on Khan Academy/LSAT Trainer. First diagnostic was 155, upped it to 161 a week later after actually learning how to do LGs. However, I felt super unstructured and wanted class-like direction so here I am! On my diagnostic here, I got a 157: -3 on LG (personal best, but abnormally good) -10 RC (100% accurate, my worst section), -5 & -9 on LR (little worse than normal)

My goal is 170+ and I learn the best by doing, which brings me to my issue:

On my current 7sage study schedule, I'll have to PT literally everyday for two months straight. Obviously I know the study schedule isn't the only right method, but I'm unsure when to start PT'ing regularly. I'd like to start soon and get through as many tests as possible. Should I touch on a module or two for each section to get some strategy, start PT'ing and then go through CC as normal? I know I have a limited amount of PTs so I don't want to waste them. Are there any modules you felt were the "fundamentals" of each section?

Additional question: I've found that I've been anticipating the the end of PTs because I'm looking for immediate gratification to see if my score improved. Is this an endurance thing that I'll stop over time or should I delay BR to the next day to curb this habit? I know BR should be done fresh but I'm concerned this habit is distracting me and causing me to rush.

Thanks so much!!