edited June 2022 in General 82 karma

-

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

What is your time management strategy?

• Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    413 karma

Hey! The first thing I want to say is that you should be incredibly proud of your blind review scores! You clearly have a great grasp of this test. There are a couple things that can help close that gap between your real score and your blind review score. The first thing I would think about is what your elimination and skipping strategy is. Are you spending too much time on a single question? Do you usually get down to two answers and spend too much time deciding between the two? In my experience, that large of a gap between BR and the real thing has a lot to do with confidence when you're taking the test. You want to really focus on being decisive when you pick answers. You clearly know how to identify the right answer, you just have to trust yourself to do it on the real thing! Having explicit strategies to get there can be incredibly helpful and is something the tutors here at 7Sage are trained to teach. If you want some support and guidance leading up to test day, use this link to schedule a free 30 minute consultation to see how our tutors can help you reach your goals!
    https://calendly.com/aastha-sinha-21/7sage-tutoring-free-consult-aastha

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!