Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group for 2024 LSATs

sainthoodlaurentsainthoodlaurent Free Trial Member
in Study Groups 7 karma

Hey y’all!

I am just getting started on my LSAT study journey despite me only being a incoming junior. I am planning to apply for law school in 2024. My diagnostic was a 142 sadly, and I am aiming for mid 170s by senior year. I am looking to study as early as I can just so I can be fully prepared for the real deal. I would love to connect with some people who are also looking for study buddies and to hold each other accountable and progress together! :)

Comments

• shayciz2845shayciz2845 Member
    6 karma

Hi, I am in a similar both I also want to apply for the 2024-2025 admissions cycle I took my diagnostic scored a 148 and am aiming for the 170's. I would like to take the test by January so my application for law school is fully finished as early as possible but I have over a year to study for the lsat if truly needed.

• alexandragracealexandragrace Live Member
    44 karma

Hi there! In a similar situation..141 diagnostic as a rising junior. Planning to reach 170 by April exam. I'd love to connect!

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @sainthoodlaurent, we've created a template for students looking for study buddies/groups, which you can access here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/35218/template-for-study-group-posts.

I believe it'll increase your chances to connect with other members. All the best!