Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group 2023 LSATS

gem19cgem19c Core Member
in Study Groups 25 karma

Hi all! I'm just now beginning my LSAT prep and hoping to take it sometime in the Spring next year. I wanted to make a study group that meets WEEKLY (Please don't join this group if you aren't willing to seriously meet!) to keep each other on track, ask questions, etc. I would love for this group to be encouraging and consistent as we approach the LSAT!

Comments

• shayciz2845shayciz2845 Member
    6 karma

Hi, I am planning on taking the test sometime in 2023 and applying for the fall 2023-2024 cycle, I just recently began studying an would love to be in a study group.

• whistlingplantwhistlingplant Live Member
    98 karma

Hello! Weekly is great! Excited to start and definitely interested - keep us posted! :smile:

• 9 karma

Hi I would love to join this study group as well.

• bac081bac081 Free Trial Member
    1 karma

Could I join?

• 16 karma

Let me in as well! I am planning to take the LSAT in April or June.

• Michael SimaMichael Sima Alum Member
    5 karma

How can we join the group? And by what means the meeting will be held, online?

• zli194813513zli194813513 Free Trial Member
    3 karma

can I join? my schedule exam will be at JAN.2023

• ailema03ailema03 Core Member
    7 karma

Hello I am planning to take the June 9 2023 LSAT this would be my third time taking it. I did it twice with only two or three months of separation when I studied only for 3 months, not the best choice; so I'm planning to take it slow now I try to sign into 7sage every day and study for at least two hours per day. I would like to be part of the study group if I am welcomed?

• carlosjennings12carlosjennings12 Alum Member
    39 karma

I'll join just let me know the details!

• sixela__sixela__ Core Member
    10 karma

Hey, I'm interested in joining as well!

• jer_3596jer_3596 Alum Member
    34 karma

I would like to join as well! Aiming for April 2023.

• goojae312goojae312 Alum Member
    15 karma

Hello! I also would like to join the study group for 2023.

• bphillips301bphillips301 Core Member
    6 karma

HI! I'd love to join@

• ksopsh72ksopsh72 Core Member
    8 karma

Hi, I would like to join as well!

• cindyatdawncindyatdawn Member
    9 karma

Hi! Was going to do the September 2022 lsat, but going to do January 2023 now because I've just started to see some improvement, but have issues with timing and accuracy still. Would love to join a consistent group that has a loose agenda to some degree!

• sourcandywormsourcandyworm Alum Member
    13 karma

Would love to join!

• heehee1016heehee1016 Live Member
    32 karma

Hi! A bit late to the party but would love to join! I'm aiming for Jan or Feb 2023 :)

• nathanscott.bowdennathanscott.bowden Core Member
    4 karma

Apologize for being late to the party, but would love to join and be a part of the group if it’s still open. Aiming for first LSAT in March/April with final one taken sometime in summer if needed!

• betchel.belachew-1-1betchel.belachew-1-1 Core Member
    7 karma

Hi I just started prepping and would like to take it in spring. I’d love to join, holds me accountable.