Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reusing LSATS

7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
in General 932 karma
Reusing Lsats from 2-3 months ago has really helped me to consolidate all of patterns of the LSAT and trick answers that we commonly see. I can honestly say I don't remember too many questions but it feels as if blinders have been taken off my face and I am able to really understand the depths of the LSAT. Blind reviews help a lot but this process allows me to see the extent of my potential. There are a couple questions I would never get right under test conditions but it has helped me solidify my strengths.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    This is a great answer to a question many people ask. Your experience sounds very similar to mine—except, there are questions that you might not get right now under timed conditions, but I think you will surprise yourself on test day.

Trust the process!
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    Even if you know the answer, it is still helpful that you try your best figuring out why wrong answer choices are wrong when you reuse, this is what I think. However, @7sagelsatstudent180, do you save the last 4 or 5 PT for final prep?
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    I have 73 and 74 fresh... I have tests 52-60 fresh but I am concentrating on the more recent tests to understand the difference because they are harder in my opinion... I don't really remember answers but I always read all of the answers choices and make notes why each is right and wrong when I review. That's really the only way to improve.
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    edited July 2015 932 karma
    Im just trying to master the LSAT... I have finally learned how to do paralell flaw and parallel reasoning after 3+ months of struggling with those questions.
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    @7sagelsatstudent180 , same as me. I decide to save 4 preps for final months. I want to get above 168 and apply for Cornell.