Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October 2022

Hi,

I have decided to push back my test date and give myself more time to study. I saw that someone else had a great success with using the “teaching” method to get better in different sections. I thought maybe we can recreate this and try to improve. I am very good with LG with consistently averaging -0 incorrect on it but struggling with LR section. I thought we could use the teaching method to help each other improve.

What I was hoping was to have a day or two each week were we switch off being the “teacher” and try to teach each other a section of the LSAT. This would force you and I to be on the spot and convince each other on the correct answer for each question. I really think this would help each other to force us to think through the questions and hone in on our fundamental.

I am not sure if I explained this well but if you’re still here and interested, lmk and I’ll set up a group me or WhatsApp group chat to facilitate our study.

Comments

• Hi I am interested in!

• anfsandtanfsandt Member
    22 karma

interested!

• The MagicianThe Magician Core Member
    edited July 2022 82 karma

This sounds great. Would be interested in doing this with you and/or others!

• latefasaddiqlatefasaddiq Core Member
    8 karma

Hi I am interested in joining!!! LG is -3 -2 for me but I struggle with LR real bad

• snowcap007snowcap007 Member
    edited July 2022 180 karma

Hi! I am very interested. It looks like our strengths and weaknesses match up pretty well. Recently scored -1 on a timed LR section with 11 minutes to spare lol. Yet my last timed LG section was -6.

EDIT: I am also taking October, so this sounds awesome!

• Kitty McMaster-1Kitty McMaster-1 Alum Member
    80 karma

I am interested!

• nesshakknesshakk Live Member
    55 karma

Hi! I am interested!!

• 17 karma

I'm taking September, but interested in joining! I'm averaging -0 on LG, but RC seems to be my weakest section (-4/-5).

• AsheyAsheAsheyAshe Member
    7 karma

I am interested! I also plan on taking October and applying to schools shortly afterwards.

• 258 karma

So in for this! Taking in October.

• blanklawblanklaw Member
    490 karma

Totally in for this -- I love teaching ideas and would definitely help sharpen my approach to LR

Also planning to take the October LSAT

[I don't have Whatsapp though]