Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't take drills or preptests

jesskess04jesskess04 Core Member

Is anyone else having this issue? I can create a drill or choose a preptest but then no test or drill appears

Comments

• alexander.piedraalexander.piedra Core Member
    27 karma

Same^^

• luffyyyyluffyyyy Live Member
    649 karma

same. not sure why

• Alice HarfordAlice Harford Alum Member
    20 karma

Yeah, when I open the drills page, the only thing appears is "create" a drill and "show existing drills". It used to have all those question type tags and filters there...

• Gabby GonzalezGabby Gonzalez Core Member
    33 karma

You have to click advanced builder

• didiciurciodidiciurcio Member
    edited July 2022 5 karma

Did they change the format for Drills?

I am experiencing the same problem where its saying "create" a drill when before it had all the prep tests laid out and you could pick and choose which questions you wanted to do.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2022 1430 karma

Hi everyone,

We are so sorry for the trouble!

We have put a hotfix that should restore your access to the Drills and PrepTests page and currently investigating the issue to figure out what happened and how this can be resolved.

Our sincerest apologies again for the inconvenience! In the meantime, please let me know if you are still having some issues taking a Drill or a PrepTest so I can assist you.

• 230 karma

The new update to the timing options on drill mode is SO EXTRA and not needed. Pls consider changing it back to the original. Make a poll and see what everyone likes best :smile:

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @Mrkaythephilosopher,

Thanks for the feedback, we are constantly improving so we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestions!

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!