Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub practice test results import feature

ray_dawgray_dawg Member
in General 46 karma

7Sage needs to get a LawHub test result import feature. Another site I use, adeptLR, seems to be a much smaller company than 7Sage and they have that feature. Maybe 7Sage already has that, but I am missing where to find it. If someone knows please let me know. I want to take my PT's on LawHub so it fully mimics the real LSAT, but it is such a pain to have to manually import all answers to utilize analytics on 7Sage.

Should 7Sage get the feature that enables users to import LawHub test result data?
  1. Yes or No?31 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2022 1431 karma

Hi @ray_dawg

Sorry, we do not have the option at this time to import your LawHub test results to 7Sage. However, I really appreciate you sharing your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve. I will look into the possibility of incorporating your suggestions into the next iteration of 7Sage.

One feature that we have that LawHub does not is timing data. This is data that reveals whether you spent to much or too little time on any given question. We definitely recommend that you take some PTs on LawHub to get used to their interface, but at the end of the day, we built our digital tester to prepare you for the LSAT. They built theirs to administer the LSAT.

You probably already know this, but just in case, here's how you can manually input your answers to the PrepTests you took using the Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is automatically created. To view the Answer Sheet you will need to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet. The Answer Sheet also shows which section you will be entering your answers for.

To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

If you wish, you can change the date on the Answer Sheet by tapping on the date at the top left corner of the Answer Sheet.

When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.