Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way to input old prep tests w/o effectively retaking them?

I prepped for the April 30th 2022 LSAT using Khan Academy's free preptests, and would like to plug my previous practice tests into the 7sage system. Has anyone done this before? If so - is there a way to do it other than just manually entering in the old answers?

Comments

• JustAParalegalJustAParalegal Live Member
    59 karma

Yes I did this on the 7sage app. I cant figure out how to do it on the computer but there's a "Grade" button on the menu of the app that I inputted my results from a hard copy test and it saved and did analytics much the same

• MD3_MD3_MD3_MD3_ Member
    43 karma

@kbkons70 said:
    Yes I did this on the 7sage app. I cant figure out how to do it on the computer but there's a "Grade" button on the menu of the app that I inputted my results from a hard copy test and it saved and did analytics much the same

Didn't even realize there was a mobile app, thanks so much!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1431 karma

@MD3_MD3_ said:
    I prepped for the April 30th 2022 LSAT using Khan Academy's free preptests, and would like to plug my previous practice tests into the 7sage system. Has anyone done this before? If so - is there a way to do it other than just manually entering in the old answers?

Hi there,

Yes, you can input your answers to the PrepTests you took using the Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is automatically created. To view the Answer Sheet you will need to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet. The Answer Sheet also shows which section you will be entering your answers for.

To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

If you wish, you can change the date on the Answer Sheet by tapping on the date at the top left corner of the Answer Sheet.

When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.