Study Group Breakout - Aug 31st

Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
in Study Groups 1312 karma

Are you a 7Sage user looking for people to study with? Wish there was an easy way to get paired up?

You're in luck! Join us for our next "Study Group Breakout" on Wednesday, August 31st from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Breakout no later than Tuesday, August 30th.
2. Take PT47 Section 1 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an LR section) and blind review it, but DON'T look at the answers (I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest)!
3. Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 3-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.
4. At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtfuGgqzwjHdT33DZH9GKW_sZIASI3ZDJM

Comments

• Golden BoyGolden Boy Member
    133 karma

The registration link isn't working. Thanks for the last Study Group Breakout!

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited August 2022 1312 karma

@"Eze John" Try it again - it looks to be working on my end. If it still doesn't, send me a message and I'll add you manually!

• Golden BoyGolden Boy Member
    133 karma

It worked! Thanks a bunch, Scott!

• ranasher585ranasher585 Member
    15 karma

Hello Scott, I have been waiting for this group Breakout for a while but unfortunately had to miss it . Would there be any other scheduled before October as I was looking to get a study group. Thanks!

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1312 karma

@ranasher585 We should be posting a new one before the end of the week. I will be on 7sage.com/events and will be held in September!