Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7 month lsat study plan

marwahlel-1-1marwahlel-1-1 Live Member
in General 10 karma

hi everyone. i'm currently planning on taking the february lsat which would be my first time taking the lsat. i'm prepping from now which gives me about 7 months ~ 26 weeks to prep. i just finished up this first week by taking a diagnostic and sort of practicing the blind review method with another practice exam as i heard it's really helpful among other test-takers. now i'm stuck and not really sure where to begin or how to start with the official course of prep. if it helps, i'm scoring better on logic games than LR and RC and i usually get bored very easily in the RC section and have the habit of rushing through it and getting distracted. i have access to powerscore bibles and official LSAT preptests. i'm not hoping to spend too much money on material but i am willing to purchase one of the study plans from 7sage as i've seen it's significantly more affordable than other prep websites. any help on how to start and how to space out my study days is greatly appreciated. thank you!