Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November LSAT

rkaputikyanrkaputikyan Alum Member
in General 8 karma

Hey everyone, do you guys think the November lsat is too late for this application period? Im scoring in the 160s on PTs and im aiming for T20 schools so I thought of taking the November lsat instead of October to have more study time. I was reading around and some sites say that November is too late and I just wanted everyone’s opinion on this. Thanks!!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited August 2022 2245 karma

I think it kinda depends on what you're aiming for. If you're purely hoping to get into any school in the T20, and you're willing to attend at whatever price, then applying after receiving your November score is worth a shot. It can't hurt because worse case scenario is you get rejected or waitlisted everywhere (not saying this would happen, just stating the worse that could come of applying later). Then, if you don't get in anywhere you're willing to attend, you can reapply next year. If your goal is to get into the absolute best school you can and/or be in the running for as much scholarship money as possible from your offers, then testing in November and applying after is late. This isn't to say that you won't receive the best offers possible, it's just statistically unlikely. You'll never know what your true potential was for offers. I don't mean to sound bleak by any means, just trying to give advice that's as statistically accurate as possible.

• ShadiherzShadiherz Core Member
    21 karma

I just switched from October to November as well. I’ll probably score in the 160s. Looking to apply for fall 2023. I think we’ll be ok.