Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Qs to Answer First

Lately I have been looking ahead at the games and start by doing the ones with the most questions tied to them. Is this a decent method? Should I instead start with the ones that look easiest to me? Just not sure the best way to approach the logic games sections.

Comments

• snowcap007snowcap007 Member
    180 karma

I don’t think it matters, as long as you complete the section in time. I usually just go in order of the games presented to me.

• swilson6731swilson6731 Member
    18 karma

Awesome, thank you!

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited September 2022 2239 karma

In my experience, they often give the tougher games more questions (assumedly to increase the difficulty even more), but they also sometimes give the tougher games fewer questions (assumedly because they’re already so tough). I’m not sure how much of a connection there is between game difficulty or game type and the number of questions. Therefore, I’m not sure how much starting with the games with more questions would help or hurt. If you’re trying to do well on the section, you’ve got to do each game regardless. I suspect it’s slightly arbitrary, but if you like it more or just do better for whatever reason when you start with the longer games, there’s no harm in doing it.

• swilson6731swilson6731 Member
    18 karma

@"Matt Sorr" great, thank you!