Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to best use the CC to increase score

KatherineS-1KatherineS-1 Core Member
edited September 2022 in General 5 karma

Hello, I wrote the August LSAT and got a 156. I am writing again in November and I am hoping to increase my score by 5 points. I just registered for a full account at 7Sage and I am wondering if there are any tips or suggestions on how to best use the CC and 7Sage tools to develop a study plan for the next 8 weeks. I inputted all of my prior PT's into the analytic tool and was able to see where I need to focus on the most. Since I am unfamiliar with 7Sage, should I just go to each specific section that's been highlighted as my weak area? Or is there another optimal way to utilize the course?

Thanks!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

I think focusing on weak areas and spending extra time on logic games is the best approach, particularly if you're usually missing more than one or two questions on logic game sections. I personally have found logic games to be the quickest section I can improve and it's just generally thought of as the easiest section to improve. If you're already doing really well with logic games, however, I think focusing on weaknesses and maybe working on how you're timing your sections would be the most useful.