Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need opinions for LR study strategy

I am looking for any recommendations and alterations of my strategy I came up with.

I am going to drill 15 questions of easiest-medium difficulty and try to complete before the target time. I want to give myself more time for the hard questions, so I want to be able to get easy questions done as quickly as possible.

I was also thinking of putting the question stems that I have the most difficulty in for the drills. I believe this will allow me to practice for said questions while increasing my speed.

Comments

• julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    191 karma

Hey there!

Increasing speed on the lower level questions is absolutely the right way to go when trying to save more time for those more difficult questions. My advice on your drill plan is to make your drilling very targeted. If you are trying to do too many things at once, you're not effectively analyzing and resolving trends in your thought process.

So, I would recommend making a separate speed drill and a separate high level question drill. Giving yourself a goal of target time is a great way to speed up in both areas, but try to do so separately so you can better notice where you are going wrong.