Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sudden score jump?

ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
edited September 2022 in General 414 karma

Hello everyone, I was hoping someone could explain what could’ve caused a sudden score increase. For reference, I typically score in the low 150s sometimes as low as 148/149. My last 3 PT scores were:

PT76: 152 / BR: 160
PT64 (Modern): 148 / BR: 154
PT75: 149 / BR: 158

Then:
PT58 (Modern): 158 / BR 164

I just started going through the CC after completely ignoring it for months (my previous routine was strictly drills and PTs). So, while I am happy with this increase, I was curious; is PT58 exceptionally easy? Or should I feel like I earned that score? Is it possible that the “modern” setting inflated my score? Just a bit confused as to how I could’ve achieved such a big jump. Hoping for some clarification. Thanks!

Comments

• Modern shouldn't inflate your score unless you're missing a ton of questions on LR

• Roxanne2Roxanne2 Member
    26 karma

Students who study Core Curriculum and do Blind Review along with their prep tests tend to see increased scores. Charley did Blind Review along with each of his prep tests and started to study the Core Curriculum.

Which of the following is most strongly supported?
    [...]