Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions that are skipped in the RC explanation videos?

Hello, I have realized that there are certain questions on Reading Comprehension that do not have an explanation. For example the video would jump from question 14 to question 16 without any reference to question 15. Does anybody know the reason for that? thank you!

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2022 848 karma

Hi @claudiamtz37-1-1-1 ,

Sorry for the trouble. I'll check it on our end. Please note that we have the explanations for Reading Comprehension and Logic Games in one video per passage or game, but we have the explanations for Logical Reasoning questions in one video per question.

To clarify, we have the following Explanation Videos available:

• Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 92
    • Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 92
    • Logic Games: PrepTests 1-92

I have also just sent you an email about this. Please feel free to reply to our email if you have any further questions.

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

Occasionally, I think questions have been retroactively removed from grading by LSAC. Meaning there may have been a test administration where a question was deemed unfair or it may have been deemed to have two correct answer choices, in which case LSAC removed the question from grading. I was recently doing an RC section from an older PT where the explanation skipped a question and that was the reason.