4thtimesacharm4thtimesacharm Live Member
edited October 2023 in Logic Games 12 karma

Comments

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    edited September 2022 414 karma

If you plan on taking October, then I agree all your time should go to LG. If you have no idea what you’re doing, go through the CC to get familiar with the games. If you already did that then great. All you need to do is practice! Choose games from the curriculum (PT 1-35) and add them to a drill. Then take the drill under timed conditions and do your best. Then, BLIND REVIEW! Go back with no time limit this time and review every single question until you fully understand why each answer is 100% right and you can prove that it’s right. I know this answer seems obvious like duh practice = better score but seriously, that’s the only way to improve LG. For sections like say, LR, you could probably read different books/resources, watch videos, and then maybe do drills as well. But for LG specifically, the real learning happens during practice and most importantly during blind review. Seriously, if you can get -0 on a LG section you have so much more room for errors in RC and LR. Assume you get -0 on LG then you could go say -9 on LR and -9 on RC boom that’s it that’s the 160! Even in that same hypothetical, you don’t need to perfect LG. -5 on LG, with a -9 on the other 2 sections is a 157 which, from your post, sounds like it would be solid! You can totally do this.

• 4thtimesacharm4thtimesacharm Live Member
    edited October 2023 12 karma

thankyou

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

@"cardoso.janay"
    Do I still have a chance or no? lol

YES! I still encourage you to use Khan Academy. Khan Academy usually sets a suggested time for completion for LG, however, you can take as long as you want. I would recommend taking the LG on there and just taking as long as you need to understand why the answers are right (or wrong). From there keep practicing and you’ll get much faster! It’s all in the practice. Try doing at least 4 LG every day. If you have the time then do more. If you see games you’ve already done before come up again in the rotation then repeat them. Repeating games is a great way to learn the LG section as well.