Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panic after PT83

ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
edited September 2022 in Logical Reasoning 414 karma

Hello everyone. I’m looking for some advice as I’m honestly panicking now. I took PT83 today and I had heard that PTs in the 80s were much more difficult. The LG section wasn’t bad but I ran out of time and got -8. The RC was ok and I also got -8 which is around my average. Now LR… I had been averaging -8/9 and got destroyed with a -15. Even worse, 7Sage classified this LR section as a 2 star difficulty section as a whole. I’m signed up for the October and LSAT and feel completely lost now. I thought I was finally improving LR but after hearing how the current LSATs are much like the PTs in the 80s I’m really worried. -15 in LR is abysmal especially in what 7sage considers to be a 2 star (easier) section. On BR, I got an extra 6 questions correct bringing my BR score to -9 (which is still bad) but definitely not -15. Where do I go from here? I feel like all hope is lost considering the October LSAT is right there.

Comments

• smoothlikebuttersmoothlikebutter Core Member
    16 karma

Ignore it and keep PTing. I scored a 153 on a PT right before August test and ended up receiving a 163. I know it's hard but just act like it didn't happen and keep going.