Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone who experienced a massive score increase?

Gerald__Gerald__ Alum Member
in General 36 karma

I'm stuck with 150s in timed exams and the early 160s in BR for some months now.

My study method has been this:
Take timed test. Blind review. Review wrong questions. Note reason of getting wrong. Make a list of it.

The very first timed test was in the 140s so it was great to have some increase at first but, I mean, being stuck for a few months is a bit too long.
I would really love some advice from those who experienced a significant score increase.

Any specific tips?

Comments

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

Following bc I’m on the same boat. Highest has been 158 despite being able to score in the mid 160s during BR 🥲 can’t crack 160 timed probably bc I can’t finish LG ever

• Gerald__Gerald__ Alum Member
    36 karma

Similar but different. I managed to increase the score I am scoring now by focusing on games. I can't seem to increase the rest.

• ClaudioD21ClaudioD21 Member
    414 karma

@Gerald__ said:
    Similar but different. I managed to increase the score I am scoring now by focusing on games. I can't seem to increase the rest.

I’m taking it October so I feel like I should be focusing all my energies on LG if I want a chance at a 160. Seems like that’s our only hope lol.

• snowcap007snowcap007 Member
    180 karma

I think that it’s good to record your mistakes, but you should also be drilling timed sections, drilling missed question types, and referencing your list of mistakes often. You have to attack weaknesses to improve on this test.