Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5ish weeks out, what is your guys study plan?

BobbyKnucklesBobbyKnuckles Member
edited October 2022 in November 2022 LSAT 39 karma

I'm scoring in the low 160s and I want to maximize my score as much possible in the next 5 weeks.o I will be studying full time,8 hours every single day, tapering down as the test gets closer.

Just wanted to know what other peoples plan of attack is? Also if anyone wants a study buddy/study group for this test please let me know. I'm planning on studying from 4am PST to 8amPST and then from 2pm PST to 6pm PST every day.

Good luck to everyone else taking the November LSAT!

Comments

• magicalchurromagicalchurro Core Member
    42 karma

I am going to be really focused on my drills to speed up my time and accuracy and taking a PT 2-3 times a week!

• prettygirlJDprettygirlJD Member
    17 karma

Please! I'm in the same boat as you. I'd love a study buddy to stay on track.

• BobbyKnucklesBobbyKnuckles Member
    39 karma

@prettygirlJD said:
    Please! I'm in the same boat as you. I'd love a study buddy to stay on track.

@redpestopasta said:
    ^^

Would a discord server or a groupme chat work for you guys? We can check in and keep each other motivated

• prettygirlJDprettygirlJD Member
    17 karma

I honestly don’t know how to work Discord, group me would be better but if you two prefer Discord I’d be cool with that!

• BobbyKnucklesBobbyKnuckles Member
    39 karma

https://groupme.com/join_group/89861259/bfAM42wX

Anyone taking the November LSAT is free to join!

• folbucks coffeefolbucks coffee Core Member
    61 karma

I'm in the same boat as you. I want to boost up my score as much as I can.

• alonsogaralonsogar Live Member
    69 karma

I am down. , especially 8-4PST. DM Zoom/Skype username

• WhatIsLifeWhatIsLife Member
    810 karma

@magicalchurro said:
    I am going to be really focused on my drills to speed up my time and accuracy and taking a PT 2-3 times a week!

How is PT'ing 2-3 times a week working for you? Currently PTing 1 time a week and wondering if I should increase it

• magicalchurromagicalchurro Core Member
    42 karma

@"NowOrNever-1-1-1-1-1-1" said:

How is PT'ing 2-3 times a week working for you? Currently PTing 1 time a week and wondering if I should increase it

Well... change of plans hahaha. I was doing that but was not noticing a score increase and feeling really discouraged. I just signed up for a private tutoring session and will be speaking with them on the best areas to focus on for these last 4 weeks before the test. Let me know if you have nay other questions!

• WhatIsLifeWhatIsLife Member
    810 karma

@magicalchurro said:

@"NowOrNever-1-1-1-1-1-1" said:

Well... change of plans hahaha. I was doing that but was not noticing a score increase and feeling really discouraged. I just signed up for a private tutoring session and will be speaking with them on the best areas to focus on for these last 4 weeks before the test. Let me know if you have nay other questions!

Yeah I tried to do a PT every day for a while but it was not really that helpful. Individual timed sections have been a lot more helpful