Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I find LR video explanations?

betseat.tadbetseat.tad Core Member

I'm working through some LR drills and going over my wrong answers, but can't seem to find video explanations for PT 3 Section 4, PT 15 Section 2, and PT A Section 4. Any ideas on where I can find them? I looked under the explanation videos tab and was able to find PT 3, but couldn't get videos for section 4 specifically. Same goes for the other PT videos I'm looking for :\

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2022 848 karma

Sorry about that! For Logical Reasoning, we currently have Explanation Videos for every question from PrepTest 17 to 92. Unfortunately, we do not have explanation videos available for the LR questions from PrepTests 1 to 16.

For the questions that do not have an Explanation Video, you can search for any past question discussion on the Discussion Forum, by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#.

You can also post your own discussion on the Forum. When posting a question in the Forum, please use the following format

Logical Reasoning (LR) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of the question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!