Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem Set explanation and question view

Leafs997Leafs997 Core Member

When I go to open the explanation video for problem sets it does not load and is blank. I also cannot do a view of the question hitting the magnification glass, it just shows a blank white box.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@aneilsikh I am so sorry for the trouble. I just tried viewing the explanation videos for LSAT 88 - Section 2 - Question 01 and LSAT 58 - Section 3 - Game 2, but I was not able to reproduce the issue. The video immediately loaded and I was able to play it without issues on my end. I am using Mac with the Chrome browser.

I'd like to get to the bottom of this and figure it out so that it's working on your end too! Can you please let me know which videos are not working for you?

Please also try the following:

(1) Change your video player to a more compatible one by going to [Account settings (https://7sage.com/account/). Under Profile Settings, tap on the drop-down menu under Video Player and select "Basic - Most compatible player with least features." Finally, tap on "Save Changes" as shown below:

(2) Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/.

(3) Or, try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

The troubleshooting tips set out in #2 and #3 above should also help resolve the issue you are having with the QuickView feature.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please also let me know what device (Windows or Mac) and what browser you are using so that I can further investigate the issue.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I am happy to help!

• Leafs997Leafs997 Core Member
    8 karma

Thank you for the reply! I cleared my cache and that seemed to do the trick