Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Tomorrow!

Hey everybody! Tomorrow/the day after is game day! Good luck. I'm rooting for you. What are you going to do today to relax/get ready? Personally, I'm gonna take one last mini-drill (a logic game, a reading passage, and 5 LR Q's) then go on a hike or get into nature, workout, maybe game a bit, etc. I'm proud of the work I've done, and you should be too. We're all going to make it. I will be sending out big-brain vibes to you all tomorrow.

How you feelin?
  1. How you feelin?78 votes
    1. Excited
      12.82%
    2. Nervous
      12.82%
    3. Both
      44.87%
    4. Neither
        3.85%
    5. F E A R
      25.64%

Comments

• gisellegoadgisellegoad Core Member
    42 karma

I take mine on Saturday. Let's goooo!!!!!

• CeairrahCeairrah Member
    5 karma

What are you guys PT-ing before the exam?

• claremontclaremont Core Member
    edited November 2022 590 karma

• kchrissy111kchrissy111 Member
    edited November 2022 53 karma

Taking mine on Saturday! Feeling nervous and excited. Doing a few drills today with RC and LR and then tomorrow I am going to relax and just read through 1 or 2 practice tests. Repeating lots of positive affirmations!

• WhatIsLifeWhatIsLife Member
    edited November 2022 810 karma

I'm excited. If anyone is having doubt in their abilities, go to the LSAT drill page, click on "all PTs" and filter by "Taken" to remind yourself just how much effort you put into this. I checked yesterday and I've done over 1200 logical reasoning questions, over 120 logic games and over 120 reading comprehension passages. That put me in the right mind frame to force myself to stop studying and relax