Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drilling LR not loading

MorganS1-MorganS1- Member
edited November 2022 in Technical Problems 50 karma

Is this happening for anyone else? I just recently faced this problem for the past two weeks and it is really annoying not being able to create drills on specific problems I need to work on. I have already removed caches and cookies from chrome. It is just the LR that is not working for me, but RC and LG works fine.

Comments

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2022 163 karma

@MorganS1- I'm so sorry for the trouble. I tried to replicate the issue, but I was not able to. I was able to create a drill set for specific LR questions (Questions from PT90 for example). I'm using the Chrome browser on Windows. Please see the GIF below:

I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

• Force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.

• Try using a different browser. Since you're currently using Chrome, you can also try using Firefox and Safari.

Again, I am terribly sorry for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browsers you have tried (other than Chrome) so that I can further investigate the issue.

• MorganS1-MorganS1- Member
    edited November 2022 50 karma

@"Jovil --Student Service--" Thank you for this! I was creating drills with around 8 checked boxes of problems I wanted to practice. I just tried again, only checked 3 questions to drill and it worked. Is there a limit on the amount of question types you can check to make a drill set?

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    163 karma

@MorganS1- The maximum number of questions to create a single Drill Set for LR is 400. I didn't experience any issues when I tried making a drill set with 8 questions from PT85. See the GIF below:

50 karma

@"Jovil --Student Service--" Thank you for your help!

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

@"Jovil --Student Service--" Hey I'm having a problem with the auto builder, after I generate the drill it loads for a while then ultimately fails.

163 karma

@MorganS1- You're welcome!

edited November 2022 163 karma

@sucralosedaddy I'm sorry for the trouble. Can you please tell me which of the Drilling options you're having trouble with (Particular tags, Incorrect when last taken - PrepTests, Incorrect when last taken - Drilling Pool, Let 7Sage Virtual Tutor Pick)? Did you receive an error message?

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the problem for all Drilling options. See the GIFs below:

Particular tags

Incorrect when last taken - PrepTests

Incorrect when last taken - Drilling Pool

Let 7Sage Virtual Tutor Pick

I recommend that you try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.

• Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    • Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

Again, I apologize for the trouble. If you are still having trouble, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser so that I can further investigate the issue.

50 karma

@sucralosedaddy I also was having trouble with this. I would check around 5-8 boxes for 10 questions and it would fail to load. I just resorted to the advanced builder and use the tags to pick random questions from prep tests.