Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting on Behalf of a 7Sage User: Substitute method for "Except" questions

Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
edited November 2022 in Logical Reasoning 848 karma

[I am posting on behalf of a 7Sage user. Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for your help!]

I saw in the video that JY recommended us to "circle" the wrong answers for "except" questions during paper tests. For online test, would you recommend any substitute method?

What I was more confused about is how to avoid choose the opposite choice for "except" questions and if there is a special tactic for the "except" questions.

Comments

• KangtimeKangtime Alum Member
    74 karma

Just like how you can cross out an answer that you believe is incorrect with the "x" button to the right of the answer choice on the questions on 7sage, there is also the same button on the online format given by LSAC. You can use that to cross the answer out right away, just as you would with circling a wrong answer on a real paper.

When it comes to 'except' questions, it's really just not forgetting the goal of finding an 'except' answer as you go through the answers. I don't think there's anything too special of a tactic to remember it, you just have to stay mentally focused and not let that goal slip as you go through the choices!

• SBSCTMMMSBSCTMMM Member
    35 karma

Thank you!