Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

January Test

fatmaalazazifatmaalazazi Member
edited November 2022 in January 2023 LSAT 127 karma

Whats your study plan for January?

Comments

• Juan23vrJuan23vr Live Member
    298 karma

plan: study

• Alisa417-1-1Alisa417-1-1 Core Member
    11 karma

I took the november, that was my first test and I am applying for fall 2023. January is going to be my goal date to score where I need to. I am not a very motivated studier tbh, but my plan for the January test is to do as many drills as possible to improve where I struggle most, and try to take a PT every week. I am working with a tutor (or "LSAT coach") through 7Sage, and he recommends that I study for at least 1-2 hours per day, and take PT's 1-2x per week for the next weeks leading up to the exam.
    (More info- I started studying about 5 weeks ago and am looking to improve 5 points, so I may need to have a more rigorous plan than others).
    Good luck, we can do it!!

• 1 PT a week, BR, and during BR I work out/write thorough explanations for every flagged Q (should take 2- max -3 days) Then drilling weaknesses based off of analytics, specific Q type/section etc.. (1 day). After that timed sections - BR - write explanations - work out why every answer choice is right or wrong, then review (1-2 days). Repeat every week!

• mayyyyyouluckmayyyyyouluck Core Member
    27 karma

To try my best to conquer the LSAT.
    GL everyone!

• mayyyyyouluckmayyyyyouluck Core Member
    27 karma

@mayyyyyouluck said:
    To try my best to conquer the LSAT.
    GL everyone!

I also want to improve 5 points since I‘m an international applicant and the threshold for me to be accepted to my dream school may be higher than most people. Hope I can do that :)