Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

157 twice in a row- looking for advice

Hi LSAT community, been reading everyone’s comments here today and happy for everyone who hit their goal score but looking for advice after a disappointing morning. After scoring 157 in October I was really looking to improve into the 160 range leading up to November, especially since my practice test scores were consistently in the 162-165 range. After scoring a 157 again, I am feeling extremely discouraged, even though I know it is not a bad score. For context, I am targeting schools in the DC area (American University and Maryland are my top choices) and have a 3.8 GPA, was ideally looking to get a significant scholarship or a full ride somewhere, but am questioning whether applying for this cycle is a good idea. Was planning on sending out applications in the next week but should I be looking to retake in January or target lower ranked schools? Is it unrealistic to expect even a minor scholarship? Any and all advice appreciated

Comments

• Crystal00Crystal00 Alum Member
    123 karma

Honestly if you’re not a rush and you think you can improve your score, you should wait and reapply in my opinion? That is if the scholarships are also extremely important to you! I got a 169 on my recent score, so if you want to, you’re welcome to reach out and we can talk more!