Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anxious

I have four months till I take my LSAT in April and i'm still more than worried. I can't stop thinking about everything that can go wrong. I took my first diagnostic on the LSAC website but without the timer feature and got a 154. Which I was happy about to have never cracked open a book but now I realize, Its a possibility I set my self up for disappointment now that time is now a factor for me. I'm taking another diagnostic tomorrow and i'm really worried about beating myself up about whatever score I get.

Comments

• Juan23vrJuan23vr Live Member
    304 karma

just remember that the career of an attorney is 10x more demanding than the lsat and it should really be considered to be the first of many challenges of your legal journey. :]

• pnwrunnerpnwrunner Alum Member
    100 karma

This may sound blasé, but getting a score is the best way to get feedback on what you'll need to prioritize over the next four months. Without focusing on your weaknesses during your studies, you can't improve them. If you don't PT, it's extremely difficult to accurately identify your weaknesses. So, hopefully, before you take your PT you can change your mindset about what a score means. A score is simply feedback that allows you to effectively target your weaknesses and improve.