Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

April LSAT for this current year's application cycle

asoomkanasoomkan Live Member

Hello all, I barely registered for the February lsat yesterday and didn't know that accommodation requests were also due yesterday. Unfortunately, I did not sign up for the accommodation request in time and this will severely jeopardize my performance level on test day. I decided to register for the April LSAT that way I will have proper accommodation. Would I be able to submit my application prior to taking the April LSAT? Or do you think I should just try the February LSAT, send the score in, submit application, and then take the April LSAT? For reference, Im applying to SOCAL schools such as UCI, U of SD, Cal Western, Chapman, Loyola, Western State, Southwestern, and others. I know these schools do accept the April LSAT but Im just worried that this can seriously jeopardize my chances. Any advice?

Comments

• 165LSATDUDE165LSATDUDE Live Member
    76 karma

Hello, I'd personally wait for the next cycle. I would have my personal statement and everything in order and ready to go. Come September I would start applying asap. I took a full year off and come 2023 I will score high and be ready by September. If you get the score that your happy with in February then I would apply asap shortly after. If not, then wait till September. By then, hopefully you would haven taken the LSAT and gotten a score your happy with. Patience, everything will fall into place.