Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Virtual Tutor not allowing me to create Drills

LSATOrBustLSATOrBust Alum Member
edited January 2023 in Technical Problems 13 karma

Hello,

When I attempt to create a drill based on the 7Sage Virtual Tutor's recommended questions, the module states that it could not create a drill based on my criteria. I am running on a MacBook using Google Chrome and have already cleared my cookies & cache.

Link to screenshots with issue:
https://imgur.com/a/Wx2uYPz

Thank you for the help!

Edit: I don't know what's going on with the Imgur link, just copy & paste the link itself into the searchbar (even if it's already there) and it should work. It's trying to show the images in the post and glitching out.

Comments

• tae.d-22tae.d-22 Core Member
    21 karma

Also having the same problem. The particular tags setting isn't working either.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

Hi @LSATOrBust and @"tae.d-22"

I am so sorry for the trouble! We are already looking into this issue and we will get back to you as soon as soon as this has been resolved.

• LSATOrBustLSATOrBust Alum Member
    edited December 2022 13 karma

Thank you for the quick response @"Cherry - 7Sage Student Service"

I'm also now having difficulty with the particular tags as well, which is strange as it worked before even when the 7Sage Virtual Tutor was not working.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2022 1430 karma

@LSATOrBust and @"tae.d-22" Just letting you know that the fix is now live and you should now be able to create your custom Drill when you select the option to let 7Sage Virtual Tutor Pick. You should be able to create a custom Drill as well limited to Particular tags.

However, if you are still having some issues please let me know so I can further assist.

• LSATOrBustLSATOrBust Alum Member
    13 karma

Thank you so much @"Cherry - 7Sage Student Service" The drills are working perfectly fine now. Greatly appreciate the haste with which this was handled!

• cmvp12cmvp12 Member
    12 karma

@"Cherry - 7Sage Student Service" The autobuilder "Incorrect when last taken" isn't working for me - is anyone else having this issue?

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2022 163 karma

@cmvp12 I am so sorry for the trouble! I tried to reproduce the problem but was not able to. I was able to create drills less than the number of passages, questions, or games I missed from past drills and PrepTests using the Auto Builder limited to "Incorrect when last taken - PrepTests" and "Incorrect when last taken - Drilling Pool."

Please keep in mind that if you drill limited to "Incorrect when last taken - PrepTests" or "Incorrect when last taken - Drilling Pool," you will only be able to create Drills with fewer passages, questions, or games than the number of passages, questions, or games that you missed in previous drills or PrepTests. For example, you won't be able to create an LR drill with 15 questions if you only have 8 questions missed from your past Drills or PrepTests. See the GIF below:

Could you please tell me if you're having trouble even though you're creating a drill with fewer passages, questions, or games than the missed passages, questions, or games from your previous drills or PrepTests?

Thank you!

• cmvp12cmvp12 Member
    12 karma

@"Jovil --Student Service--" It says that both "incorrect when last taken" pools have 0 questions in them when I know for a fact that isn't true - as both had several in them last I checked. I take the LSAT in 2 weeks so super stressed about this!

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

@cmvp12 I am so sorry to hear that you are still having trouble creating a Drill. I have sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.