Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot Link LSAC Account

I couldn't access my original 7Sage account so I made a new one and purchased monthly + Prep Plus. However 7Sage + LSAC won't let me link the accounts, so I'm out $168. I can now access my original account, but my new account is useless and I lost that money. I can put a block on my credit card to prevent the purchase, but any idea how to resolve this? I want to be able to use 7Sage but I'm not dropping another $168 just for it to not work again.

Comments

• offy0c-1-1offy0c-1-1 Live Member
    241 karma

I had this same issue before! You can call them and have it merged with your new account.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@"graceevelynneumann-1-1-1" said:
    I couldn't access my original 7Sage account so I made a new one and purchased monthly + Prep Plus. However 7Sage + LSAC won't let me link the accounts, so I'm out $168. I can now access my original account, but my new account is useless and I lost that money. I can put a block on my credit card to prevent the purchase, but any idea how to resolve this? I want to be able to use 7Sage but I'm not dropping another $168 just for it to not work again.

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble! Your LSAC Prep Plus account can only be linked to one 7Sage account, so unfortunately, you will not be able to link your LSAC Prep Plus account to a new 7Sage account if you have already linked it with another account.

I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue, please let me know if you haven't received it.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 2023 1390 karma

@graceevelynneumann-1-1-1 Just a follow-up that we’ve refunded your Prep Plus subscription and applied your new monthly subscription to your old 7Sage account. If we could link your accounts, we would, but LSAC won’t let us. We’ll make sure your purchase isn’t useless in any case! Let us know if you’d prefer another solution, or if you ever have another issue with your account. We’ll be happy to help.