Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any specific techniques for BR?

trevorNYCgoaltrevorNYCgoal Core Member
in General 307 karma

Hello,

I'm writing this post to see if anyone who is in the process of BR or has done well with BR in the past has any advice. I've worked my way through the curriculum and am familiar with BR, it is a process that I've implemented with my own studies. I've now worked through the 7Sage CC, The Trainer, and LoopHole. I'm really starting to get to the meat of drilling, fool proofing, PTing, etc. When I BR, I'm able to go through the ACs and follow the steps that J.Y. has laid out with proving four wrong ACs and one right AC. But I often struggle with the more challenging questions (ones that I struggled with the first go around). I feel as though I get in a monotonous BR mode that is reevaluating the stem, stimulus, and ACs but is not conducive to seeing what went right/wrong. So my question is: is there anything extra that you have done with you BR process that you think is tangible in your results? I do use my WAJ which is a big help, but I'm just looking for that extra edge when I'm BRing. It's nice to BR an easier question you missed and have your epiphany moment and I would like to have that as often as possible!

I'm open and appreciative for any suggestions! I know BR is different for everyone so I'm just trying to take in as much as I can.