Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Three Wolf Moon, & Test Day Applications.

__Juan____Juan__ Alum Member
edited July 2015 in General 184 karma
Does anyone have any prior experience with the Three Wolf Moon and the LSAT? I have purchased it, but I'm tentative about using it during PT. Will its effects wane over each use?

Also, what's your average score increase while using it? I used it once last week, couldn't resist, and I scored 10 points higher than my first PT back in January without the 3 wolfs.

To play it safe, I'm saving it for Test Day.

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-Large/dp/B007I4HI1K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438014904&sr=8-1&keywords=three+wolf+moon

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    I was reading the reviews, and this comment actually made me laugh

"For you left brain types out there, who are still unsure on whether or not this shirt would make a wise purchase, allow me to break it down for you.

Most shirts like this only contain one wolf. This shirt has three wolves, plus a moon. You are basically getting three wolves and a moon for the price on one wolf. You won't find that deal anywhere else."
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    LOL! That is hilarious!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Dying right now ... Very seriously considering getting this "exceptional" item.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Nice. That's as close to a mic drop you can get.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Jeez @"Dillon A. Wright" y u gotta win so hard ...
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Bumping this again for the Feb. LSAT. The power of the Three Wolf Moon shirt is REAL!