Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When do I start studying?

robinderosatxrobinderosatx Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

I’m a junior in undergrad rn. Is that too early to start studying? Does the material change drastically year to year?

Comments

• facinada522facinada522 Alum Member
    4 karma

I am in the same boat and I feel like it would be good to start familiarizing ourselves with the information. I don't think the information will change drastically in a year. I am dtarting with the LSAT trainer.

• patrico.malikpatrico.malik Core Member
    3 karma

The material does not change drastically year to year. It is never too early to start studying. If you want to go to law school right out of undergrad, I would recommend you start studying now, which would give you around a year to take take the test a few times (if you needed to) and get all the other things you need to apply in order.

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    310 karma

Maybe start in the summer? and carry through over your senior year if your course load isn't to crazy.

I'm almost two years out of school (decided on Law School after I wasn't satisfied with my career). If I could do it all over again I would have started studying in undergrad or at least taken some logic classes, not even for the LSAT or law school itself, I think it honestly makes you a better thinker in general.