Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discrepancy in AC the Problem Set shows as selected and the AC the explanation shows as selected

Has anyone had a similar issue?

The particular issue I'm having is that the summary of the AC's correct and incorrect under the Drill Sets "Review Results" is not matching what is shown in the individual explanations. For example, I just completed four logic games from PT 31. As I'm in the process of FPing, I'm not always BRing directly after, I sometimes show results immediately under timed conditions to see what was correct and incorrect. I got four incorrect of the thirty five, three from one particular game and one from another. Specifically, PT 31, S1, G2 (Music store sells ten CD's), the results from the Drill Set say I got 7, 8, and 13 incorrect. When I go to watch the explanation, it now says 7, 8, 9, 12 were incorrect, with 13 having changed to correct. When I go over to the right of the AC's and hover over the wheel showing previous ACs with the selected AC and the corresponding date, it's giving me the incorrect date's AC. This is just becoming a slight challenge as I'm starting to notice a pattern where the AC's are becoming convoluted with the previous attempt. I'm using Safari on macOS Monterey 12.6.3

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1427 karma

I am so sorry for the confusion!

The system will record the results from your first take so if you have taken this game before from another Drill or a complete PrepTest and then took it again and answered differently, it will still record and show results from your answer from your first take when you view the explanation video for that question. However, this will not impact your Drill/PT score.

To resolve this issue, you can delete the data from the previous Problem Set/Drill where you have already taken it or answer these questions so your results will match.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have further questions, I am here to assist you.