Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

149 --> 168; Thank You 7Sage!

logs_2022logs_2022 Member
edited February 2023 in General 45 karma

I’ve always read these success stories and wished for the opportunity to one day be able to write my own. Well, over half a year of studying and preparing, my LSAT journey is officially over!

I began with a 149 diagnostic score in June 2022 and finished with a 168 on the January 2023 LSAT, three points higher than my goal score! This would not have been possible without 7Sage and my tutor @"valentina.soares-1"

I was hesitant to spend the money on a tutor, but with a busy work schedule and limited study time, I knew that I needed additional support. Valentina made all the difference when it came to studying. The personalized study plan helped me maximize my study time by providing drills and resources tailored to address my specific weaknesses. I looked forward to our weekly tutoring sessions. She took the time to get to know me which made me feel welcome and comfortable. She also made sure to fully understand my struggles. The material we covered directly correlated with problem areas from my 7Sage analytics. She was extremely patient in her approach, even when it would take me several times to truly understand an LR stimulus. I appreciated that she would ensure I understood the concepts/reasoning before moving on to the next topic. After implementing the strategies provided for each section, my PT score average jumped several points and kept climbing. Outside of our weekly sessions, she was always available to help. From answering my email questions to even providing a Quizlet with LR flashcards. It was evident that Valentina cared about my success from the beginning and she went above and beyond to help. I could go on and on, but I cannot recommend her enough!

Thank you, Valentina! I am very grateful for your support, your guidance and for always believing in me.

Comments