PrepTests - If I don't choose "simulate modern" does my score reflect all 4 sections?

gahe1999gahe1999 Alum Member
edited March 2023 in General 41 karma

The current online LSAT obviously has four sections and one is unscored.

If I don't "simulate modern" on 7Sage PrepTests does it score my test like the modern LSAT (with one section unscored) or does it score the 4th section?

Comments

• applejacksapplejacks Core Member
    73 karma

I have the same question!

• patch0598patch0598 Alum Member
    18 karma

Yeah I was wondering this for a while too but I'm fairly certain that it does not score the fourth section. I've compared my scores with number incorrect to score converter tab that 7sage gives you on the top of the analytics page and my score matches with the number wrong through 3 sections, not through four. I usually do 4 sections anyway just to get in the habit. Hope this helps!

• gahe1999gahe1999 Alum Member
    41 karma

@patch0598 Thanks!! I want to take all 4 sections too, also to get in the habit and increase my mental stamina, but do not want to have to calculate my score minus one section each time. Knowing this is helpful!! I would think 7sage would have made it as similar to the real one as possible.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@gahe1999 , yes, if you take all 4 sections of PT 1 to 89, all 4 sections will be scored.

PrepTests 90, 91, and 92 however, are in the format of the new PrepTest. They have 3 scored sections and 1 variable experimental section (LR, RC, or LG). The variable experimental section is automatically excluded from your score.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, I am happy to assist you.