Study buddy for June test - in person or online

xanderyoaks-1-1xanderyoaks-1-1 Core Member
in Study Groups 20 karma

Hi - taking the LSAT for the second time in June, shooting for 170+ this time around. Need a study buddy to help hold me accountable! I am located in DFW but online works too! I am pretty flexible but I would like to meet at least 1-2 times a week. I work full time so it would have to be in the evening after 5pm or on the weekends.

Comments

• chirantani.ch-1chirantani.ch-1 Core Member
    32 karma

Hey, I am in Dallas and I scored a 157 in my November LSAT last year. I am also looking to score 170+ in the upcoming exams. I am interested and after 5 pm suits me as well.

• valentina.soares-1valentina.soares-1 Alum Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    194 karma

Hey there! If either of you are looking for a study group to work with consistently or more people to join, I recommend you join us for our next "Study Group Breakout" on Monday, March 13th from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

Here's how it works:

Register for the Breakout no later than Sunday, March 12th.

Take PT54 Section 1 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an RC section) and Blind Review it, but DON'T look at the answers. I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest! You can do this by going to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Logical Reasoning," and scrolling to PT54 S2 (NOT S4, the other LR section for this test). You will have to individually add each question to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 26 questions" at the bottom right when finished, and voila!

Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 2-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.

At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.

Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkd-ygrzsrGNTPl6Z68cQRnT0QU97zfQ5M

• bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    349 karma

Hi 7Sagers!

So sorry for any confusion; there was a typo in our original instructions to join the Study Group Breakout (see @"valentina.soares-1" comment). To be clear, the section to complete before the event is an RC section, NOT an LR section, and is listed as PT54 S1 on 7Sage. To take it as a Drill on our website, go to the "Practice" tab and choosing "Drills," then selecting "Newer" PTs, selecting "Reading Comprehension," and scrolling to PT54 S1. You will have to individually add each passage to your drill, but hit "Create drill with 4 passages" at the bottom right when finished. Hope this clears things up and looking forward to seeing you at our Study Group Breakout! Register here: https://7sage.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkd-ygrzsrGNTPl6Z68cQRnT0QU97zfQ5M

• bjchatman27bjchatman27 Free Trial Member
    6 karma

I would love to join as well! I work full time so after 5:00 would work for me.

• smyth.mcksmyth.mck Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I am interested as well! Located in DFW! :)

• asalerno4-1-1asalerno4-1-1 Core Member
    7 karma

I am interested! I also work full time.