Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to filter the study schedule?

SammyJD1SammyJD1 Alum Member
in General 95 karma

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is a way to filter the study schedule to actually fit the hours in and have it generate for those hours.

Say I can put only 14 hrs a week. Can I filter it by 14 hours and actually have the study schedule generate to accommodate only 14 hours a week. As it stands, I can put 14 hours, but there will be weeks with 18 hours and 20 hours.

Also, I want to remove all the tests, it's a bit overwhelming when looking at the study schedule and it shows 500+ hours.

Comments

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    250 karma

Hi @SammyJD1 ,

When you enter the number of hours you would like to study, the Study Schedule will generate the lessons that you should go through each week, however, it will not be the exact amount of hours. This is because it will suggest that you complete a certain topic in a week and it will not separate a lesson and the problem set in a different week if they are all under the same topic. I'm afraid, there is currently no way for you to filter the study schedule by removing all the PrepTests/Drills. Sorry about that. If you do not wish to take the practice tests or drills, you can skip them and proceed with the lessons.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.