Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What practice tests to take now that syllabus does not exclusively cover Pre PT35?

brett.n.m.kellybrett.n.m.kelly Core Member
in General 6 karma

What range of PTs should I be using now that the drill function uses a wider range of PTs? Any admin help would be greatly appreciated as this is a point of worry for me at the moment.

Comments

• brett.n.m.kellybrett.n.m.kelly Core Member
    edited March 2023 6 karma

help #admin

• sucralosedaddysucralosedaddy Alum Member
    edited March 2023 310 karma

Its not the drill function that uses a wider range of PTs, its just the auto-builder, you can still pick out questions manually. For the auto-builder though, hover your mouse over the "i" and it explains which pool it will pull questions from.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@"brett.n.m.kelly" The questions from the Drilling Pool are mostly from PT1-45, but also pull from later PTs that are from the LR sections that are skipped if you "Simulate Modern".

So if you choose "Simulate Modern" while taking a PrepTest and take PTs 45 and higher, there will be absolutely no overlap between PT LR and Drilling pool LR. In other words, you're guaranteed to have a fresh PT with a reliable PT score.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.