Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I do a blind review immediately after problem sets or wait at least an hour?

DAngeloDAngelo Live Member
in General 18 karma

Should I blind review immediately after problem sets or wait and it similar to a PT, so that I can have a fresher take?

Comments

• simon170simon170 Alum Member
    51 karma

I would wait at least an hour

• Legallyblack-2Legallyblack-2 Alum Member
    245 karma

I usually wait for the next day to do it since i am usually drained after a PT

• DAngeloDAngelo Live Member
    18 karma

@Legallyblack-2 agreed on the practice sets but when you are doing drills or problem sets in the core curriculum is it also recommended to take an hr/next day break or it it wiser to follow up immediately?

• DAngeloDAngelo Live Member
    18 karma

@simon170 so you'd recommend say, getting to the core curriculum problem set doing x amount and then waiting to do a blind review (i.e. opening different tabs for each problem set and treating it similar to a PT?)

• Legallyblack-2Legallyblack-2 Alum Member
    245 karma

@DAngelo said:
    @Legallyblack-2 agreed on the practice sets but when you are doing drills or problem sets in the core curriculum is it also recommended to take an hr/next day break or it it wiser to follow up immediately?

Now for problem sets I would blind review immediately after. I would take a 10 minute to an hour break then blind review!

• simon170simon170 Alum Member
    51 karma

@DAngelo I would say it depends where you are in your LSAT journey. If you're in the beginning, I would say to just finish some parts of the CC, then drill sections. Then find your weaknesses (if any) and finishing the drills in the CC

If you've already studied for a while, you should probably only do the parts of the CC you have trouble in.

I would only do PTs when I have hit a comfortable score on the individual sections. For example, if I'm aiming for a 170 (-7 to -10), I would only begin doing PTs when I can expect to miss -7 to -10 (or less) on a RC+LG+LR section